- You use the tracking information to check whether a meeting request is accepted by the recipients in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You create a recurring meeting request, and then send this meeting request to user 1.
- User 1 accepts this meeting request. The response status of user 1 is Accept now.
- You open an occurrence of this meeting request by using Exchange Web Services (EWS) or by using Outlook Web App (OWA).
- You update the occurrence by adding user 2 as a recipient.
- You send the meeting update to all recipients or only to user 2.
Article ID: 2423754 - Last Review: Apr 6, 2011 - Revision: 1