1. At the web server where Business Portal is installed, open Windows Explorer and browse to the Business Portal web.config file. The default location is
2. Right-click the web.config file and click copy. Right-click in the same folder and click paste to paste a copy of the web.config file in the same location.
3. Right-click the web.config file and open in a text editor such as Notepad.
4. Click Edit and then click Find. Find "maxReceivedMessageSize".
5. Modify this line to read as follows:
6. Close and save the web.config file.
7. Launch Business Portal to verify the error no longer appears.
Article ID: 2430043 - Last Review: Aug 5, 2011 - Revision: 1