- You try to integrate a new task or to update an existing task that is already integrated in the Project Maintenance (PA.PRJ.00) screen.
- You review the integrated task in Microsoft Office Project Server 2007.
Additionally, when you review the contents of either the Microsoft Project Connector Setup (PA.MSP.00) screen or of the PJQUEUEMSP table to view the status of the task that is being integrated, you notice that the value of the Status box or field is W.
- Access the Project Web Access site.
- Click Server Settings.
- Click Force Check-In Enterprise Objects.
- Review the User column to determine who has the project checked out.
Article ID: 2432665 - Last Review: Aug 5, 2011 - Revision: 1