- Microsoft BizTalk 2010 Accelerator for SWIFT Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk 2010 Accelerator for SWIFT Standard Edition
- You use one of the following products together with Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2010 to process messages:
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.3
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 3.0
- Microsoft BizTalk 2009 Accelerator for SWIFT
- Microsoft BizTalk 2010 Accelerator for SWIFT
- You enable the Business Rule Engine (BRE) validation on the SWIFT disassembler (DASM), and then you deploy the validation policy for MT566 messages.
- You receive an MT566 message that contains the INTP qualifier in the 92F field.
Note The SWIFT handbook states that the 92F field can include the INTP qualifier.
A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website:
Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2010 installed.
Note To download BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2010, visit the following Microsoft website:
Restart requirementAfter you apply this hotfix, you do not have to restart the computer. However, you must restart the BizTalk host instance services and the rule engine update services.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2010
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Mt566.xsd||Not applicable||1,383,868||14-Oct-2010||09:50||Not applicable|
Article ID: 2436831 - Last Review: Apr 11, 2011 - Revision: 1