Viewing the parameter box does not usually show the problem, as the textbox is too small to see the complete parameter address reference for the first entry.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Synchronization Rule Activity targetting a Sync Rule with at least one parameter
- Use the Lookup button to reference a parameter such as: [//WorkflowData/ParamTest01]
- Click to save the parameter from the Lookup dialog
- Click the Lookup button again to change the name of the parameter to: [//WorkflowData/ParamTest02]
- Click to save the parameter change
The parameter reference text box now has two parameter references in it ([//WorkflowData/ParamTest02][//WorkflowData/ParamTest01]), although since the text box does not show more than "[//WorkflowData/ParamTe" there is nothing that indicates there is a problem.
Even if we were able to see the full first parameter, the expectation is that the new value would have replaced the old value.
The parameter reference written by the Lookup button would replace the current text of the associated parameter textbox.