- You create a SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS) package in Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- You use a Flat File source to read data from a text file in a data flow task.
- You use a multi-character column delimiter in the Flat File source. For example, the multi-character column delimiter is a character string of three tilde characters (~~~).
- The text file contains a large amount of data. For example, the text file contains more than 20,000 records.
- You run the SSIS package.
Service pack informationTo resolve this issue, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2005.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2445326 - Last Review: Nov 3, 2010 - Revision: 1