This update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB3185332 (released October 11, 2016). This update also includes these new quality improvements and is a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
- Addressed issue that causes high CPU usage whenever a significant number of files are opened simultaneously and folders are being renamed.
- Addressed issue with revised daylight saving time.
- Addressed issue where some DFS namespace reparse points that are in the DFS server’s root share are unexpectedly deleted during a full synchronization with the Primary Domain Controller (PDC).
- Improved the reliability of Windows Kernel.
- Addressed issue that prevents pushed-printer connections and printer connections from trusted servers from being installed in Point and Print scenarios after installing MS16-087.
For a complete list of affected files, see KB3192406.