The Photos app automatically creates albums for you from groups of your related photos, but you can also create albums yourself to organize photos however you want. Here's how:
- Select Create > Album.
- Select photos to add to the album. You can choose photos from your collection (a reverse-chronological list of pictures you've added to the Photos app), from the folders on your device, from search results, and more.
- Select Create.
After you create an album, you'll see a screen where you can edit it. To edit a different album, including ones that were created automatically, select Albums, and select the album you want to edit. Then you can:
- Add photos to an album: Select Add photos > From my collection, pick the ones you want, and then select Add. Or select a photo in your collection, select Add to a creation, and choose the album you want to add it to.
- Remove photos from an album: Select Select, choose the photos you want to remove, and then select Remove from album > Remove. Or select a photo to view it, and then select Remove from album.
- Change an album's title: Select Edit , type a new title, and select Done when you're finished.
- Share an album: Select Share > Upload and share content, or select Add to OneDrive. Your photos will be uploaded to OneDrive, where you can share them with family and friends. Note: To use OneDrive, you need to be signed in to a Microsoft account. Learn more