A hotfix rollup package (build 4.6.355.0) is available for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 Service Pack 2 (SP2). This rollup package resolves some issues and adds some improvements that are described in the "Issues fixed and improvements added in this update" section.
Microsoft Download Center
A supported update is available from the Microsoft Download Center. We recommend that all customers apply this update to their production systems.
To apply this update, you must have the following installed:
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Service Pack 2 (SP2) build 22.214.171.124
You must restart the computer after you apply the add-ins and extensions package (Mimaddinsextensions_x(64/86)_ kb4585922.msp). You may also have to restart the server components.
Issues fixed and improvements added in this update
- Added a registry key to permit changes from Generic LDAP connector to be ignored for objects that are out of scope.
- Fixed an issue with the Import-MIISServerConfig PowerShell cmdlet when you perform multiple configuration import operations.
- Use SyncAccount check box is no longer shown in FIM MA properties when Synchronization Service is not running under group managed service account (gMSA).
- Fixed an issue in which multi-step profiles fail to continue after the export profile is executed.
- Fixed an issue in which some changes are not exported to connected systems with the Drop log file option enabled in export profile properties.
Service and Portal
- Fixed an issue in which MIM Portal fails to load after 9/2020 SharePoint Server updates are installed.
- Fixed an issue with multi-step approval workflows that contain comments from several approvers.
- Fixed several accessibility issues.
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|