Some products might not be available in your country or region.
To keep your Surface Laptop Go performing its best, make sure that you have the latest Surface updates.
Surface updates are released in stages – not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but it'll be delivered to all devices. If you haven't received an update, see Update Surface firmware and Windows 10.
- Firmware updates can't be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
Quality is a top priority, and we will keep you informed about updates impacting customers.
- Currently, there are no updates.
We are listening. Quality is a top priority, and we want to keep you informed about issues impacting customers.
- Currently, there are no known issues.