Consider the following scenario:
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Microsoft Outlook 2013, you have multiple Microsoft Exchange accounts in the same mail profile.
- You change which Exchange account is the primary account in the mail profile. The original primary Exchange account is now a secondary account.
To work around this issue, you have to create a new mail profile for each Exchange account so that the organization address book for each account is the default address book. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, click User Accounts, and then click Mail.
- In the Mail Setup - Outlook dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- In the Profile Name box, type a new profile name, and then click OK.
- Follow the steps in the Add New Account wizard to add the Exchange account that you want to use to the new mail profile.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for each Exchange account for which you want to create a new mail profile.