- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services to open the Services tool.
- In the Services details pane, right-click the Microsoft Exchange Search Indexer service, and then click Properties.
- On the Log On tab, click Local System account, and then click Apply.
Note You do not have to configure the service to interact with the desktop. Therefore, you can leave the Allow service to interact with desktop check box cleared.
- On the General tab, click Start to restart the service.
- Exit the Services tool.
Article ID: 2701238 - Last Review: 11 Dec 2012 - Revision: 1