- You configure a common area telephone to run Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- You configure the telephone as a hot-desk telephone.
- You configure the telephone to lock automatically after a specified period of inactivity.
- User A logs on to the telephone and then locks the telephone.
- User B tries to log on to the telephone.
Note You can use the following cmdlets to configure the telephone to lock automatically after a specified period of inactivity:
Set-CsUCPhoneConfiguration –EnforcePhoneLock $True -PhoneLockTimeout <TimeSpan>
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, and Polycom CX3000 telephones
For HP 4110 and HP 4120
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip
For more information about how to use the Set-CsUCPhoneConfiguration cmdlets, go to the following Microsoft TechNet website:
Article ID: 2703310 - Last Review: 16 Jun 2012 - Revision: 1