Note This issue occurs when you run Excel 2010 on a computer that is running Windows 7 and that has the Aero feature enabled.
- Click Start, right-click Computer, and then click Properties in the menu.
- Click the Advanced system settings option in the left of the window.
- Under the Advanced tab of System Properties window, click Settings in the Performance group.
- Select the Custom option in the Performance Options window.
- Clear the Enable desktop composition check box.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- In the System Properties window, click OK.
- Switch between workbooks by pressing Alt+Tab slowly.
- Switch between workbooks by using the Windows 7 taskbar.
- Switch between workbooks by using the Switch Windows button in the View ribbon of Excel 2010.
Article ID: 2709680 - Last Review: 31 May 2012 - Revision: 1