This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX for all regions.
You experience the following problems in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012:
- Assume that you create delivery schedules for a sales order line. However, the corresponding kanban displays an incorrect Quantity value for the sales order line.
- Assume that you create two sales orders for an item and the corresponding event kanban signals are created in the ReqPeggingEvent table. When you run the pegging event processing for a sales order for the item, the event kanban signal for the other sales order for the item is removed in the ReqPeggingEvent table.
- The newly added job status and creation fence for pegging event processing does not work as expected when you run the pegging event processing in batch.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must follow these steps:
- Review the changes that are documented in the .xpo file.
- Apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
893082 How to install a Microsoft Dynamics AX hotfix
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2714039 - Last Review: 16 Feb 2017 - Revision: 3
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Lean Manufacturing