- Determine the role group that is assigned to the account that you are looking for. The role groups are as follows:
- Microsoft Online Services (MSO) BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) Admins (PortalBESAdmin)
- MSO BES Helpdesk (PortalBESHelpdesk)
- MSO BES Senior Helpdesk (PortalBESSeniorHelpdesk)
- Log on to BAS.
- On the left side, under BlackBerry solution management, expand Role.
- Click Manage Roles.
- Find the role that you are looking for, and then click it.
- Click View reconciled role membership.
- This gives you a list of all accounts of the role. The accounts are listed by their current display name.
- If you still cannot find the account that you are looking for, raise the issue with Microsoft Online Services Support (MOSSUP).
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 2726500 - Last Review: 12 Dec 2012 - Revision: 1