Issues that this update fixes
- The third-party Danish grammar checker is migrated to Microsoft technology for Office 2013 RTM. Danish linguistic rule-based critiques were included with patterns to detect grammar errors and corrections. Currently, the scope of the critiques and the coverage of the current Danish grammar checker are improved.
- The third-party Russian grammar checker is migrated to Microsoft technology for Office 2013 RTM. Russian linguistic rule-based critiques were included with patterns to detect grammar errors and corrections. Currently, more critiques are implemented, and the coverage of the grammar checker is increased.
- French proofing tools are updated for Office 2013. This update contains lexical improvements to the French spelling lexicon that change over 95 terms and add over 230 terms.
- Spanish proofing tools are updated for Office 2013. This update contains lexical improvements to the Spanish spelling lexicon that remove over 30 terms and add over 170 terms.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2727105 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2