Note After you follow these steps, you can manually merge the user folders if this is necessary.
- Under Folder Redirection, rename or delete the old user folder.
- In the dashboard, re-implement Group Policy folder redirection.
- For each client to which the old user logged on, clean up the old user's profile cache. To do this, follow these steps.
Note Follow these steps before the new user logs on.
- Log on to the client by using an administrator account.
- Right-click Computer, click Properties, and then click Advanced System Settings.
- Under User Profiles, click Settings, and then remove the old user profile.
- At a command prompt, run the following command: gpupdate /force /logoff
- Restart the client.
Article ID: 2729888 - Last Review: 30 Jan 2013 - Revision: 1