The audit trail is not capturing all changes in the Microsoft Prodiance Enterprise Risk Manager (ERM) web portal.
The configuration template for the file may not be configured to report certain changes.
In the ERM web portal, perform the following steps:
- Expand the appropriate Account and select Audit Configuration Editor.
- Click Open, select the appropriate configuration, and click OK.
- On the Audit Exceptions tab in the configuration template for the file, ensure all applicable audit types are selected for auditing.
- On the Processing tab, enable Process cell contents in inserted rows/columns and Process cell contents in deleted rows/columns.
- Click the Save button on the lower-right side of the page. Click OK. Click OK.
Article ID: 2730075 - Last Review: 31 Oct 2012 - Revision: 1