This issue occurs when all the following conditions are true:
- You use a net share Windows PowerShell cmdlet to create an export location for the virtual desktop template image.
- The export location for the virtual desktop template image is on a Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RDVH).
- The virtual desktop template is on the RDVH host.
- Change the export location for the virtual desktop template from an RDVH host to a dedicated file server.
- Run the following commands at an elevated command prompt on the server on which you created the export location:icacls \\<Share Host>\MyVdiShare /grant builtin\administrators:(OI)(CI)(F)
icacls \\<share-Host>\MyVdiShare /grant "NT Authority\system":(OI)(CI)(F)
Article ID: 2737614 - Last Review: 16 Aug 2012 - Revision: 1