Note The name of Lync 2010 Phone Edition is changed to Lync Phone Edition. The software works with both Lync 2010 and Lync 2013.
Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issue:
- 2703325 Updates are available that enable the "Music on Hold" feature on Lync Phone Edition
- 2781616 Description of the cumulative updates for Lync Phone Edition that add support for additional languages: December 2012
- 2781617 A common area phone that is running Lync Phone Edition does not try to sign in after the Front End server restarts
- 2781619 An update is available that adds support for Lync Online in Lync Phone Edition
- 2701670 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: June 2012
- 2672743 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: February 2012
- 2620575 A Lync 2010 Phone Edition telephone restarts when waking up from system idle power mode
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: December 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be installed on HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones. This image version is 7577.4366.
Article ID: 2737910 - Last Review: 20 Feb 2013 - Revision: 1