Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Office Web Apps Server. This update provides the latest fixes for Office Web Apps Server. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- A SharePoint webpage contains an Excel Online web part that is connected to a workbook.
- You then add a text filter that is connected to the web part to the workbook.
- You change the value of the text filter.
- You use Windows Internet Explorer 10 to view the workbook on the SharePoint webpage.
- When an office 2013 Click-to-Run installation fails on a user client computer, the failure information is not included in the telemetry data report.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2738048 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2013