"Microsoft Dynamics CRM Report Authoring Extension Setup Failed to find Windows Identity Foundation setup package For additional details see logfile
1. In the Start menu, right-click, and then select All Apps
2. Under the Windows System group, select Control Panel
3. Click on Programs, and then click Programs and Features
4. In the left menu, click Turn Windows features on or off
5. Scroll through the list until Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 is found
Windows 8 includes Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 out of the box, but is disabled by default.
Article ID: 2745961 - Last Review: 24 Aug 2012 - Revision: 1