- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office Project 2007
- Microsoft Project 2010
- On the File menu, click Options.
- In the Options dialog box, select Add-Ins.
- Select COM Add-ins in the Manage box, and then click Go.
- In the list of add-ins, click to clear the check box for the Visual Studio 2010 version of the Office Integration add-in, and then click OK.
Note To determine the version of an add-in, select it, and then read its location at the bottom of the Options dialog box. The location of the Visual Studio 2010 version of the Office Integration add-in includes the following text:Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
Article ID: 2748721 - Last Review: 20 Nov 2012 - Revision: 1