- You have a Windows 8 computer with an optical disc drive which supports writing.
- You insert a blank disc into the writer and select "Tap to choose what happens with blank DVDs."
- You select "Burn files to disc."
- The "Burn a Disc" window will appear.
- You choose the "With a CD/DVD player" option.
- You click the "Next" button to open up an Explorer window.
- You drag a large file to the Explorer window that appeared in step 6.
- While the copy is still active, you right click on the blank disc in the left hand pane of Explorer and select "Burn to disc" from the context menu.
After you do this, you receive the following error message:
Article ID: 2748977 - Last Review: 31 Oct 2012 - Revision: 1