Microsoft has released the on-premises client Update Rollup 5 for Microsoft System Center Advisor. This update is dated November 12, 2013. This article describes the following information about the update:
- The issues that the update fixes
- How to obtain the update
- The prerequisites for installing the update
- Whether you have to restart the computer after you install the update
Issues that Update Rollup 5 fixesThis update resolves the following issues:
- Advisor agent installation should be blocked on computers that have Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager Agent Update Rollup 2 or later versions installed.
- Logic for CAB upload has to be more efficient.
- Publishing a Run-As account to all servers by using one Windows PowerShell command is not supported.
How to obtain Update Rollup 5Update Rollup 5 for System Center Advisor is available through Microsoft Update and the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Click here to view and download the update in the Microsoft Update Catalog
Note For more information about how to obtain the latest update for System Center Advisor, go to the following Microsoft website:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have a version of System Center Advisor for which the build number is 1911 or greater that is installed on the computer.
To download System Center Advisor, go to the following website:
Restart requirementYou may need to restart your computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2900542 - Last Review: 12 Nov 2013 - Revision: 1