- You created a site collection in Microsoft SharePoint Online and selected Vietnamese as the default language.
- You're using the mobile view of the site on either a computer or a mobile browser.
- You browse to the Site Pages list for the site.
Note The following steps must be performed on a computer and not on a mobile device.
- Sign in to the SharePoint Online site.
- If you're using a mobile view of the site, click the gear icon to open Settings, and then click switch to pc view.
- Browse to the Site Pages library.
- Click How To Use This Library to open the page.
- On the ribbon, click PAGE, click Edit, and then click Save.
Article ID: 2901829 - Last Review: 29 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1