- You have a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device that includes the following components:
- APPS_MODULES_SYNCLAP (SYSGEN_AS_BASE and SYSGEN_LAP_PSWD)
- Silverlight SIP (SYSGEN_LARGEKB)
- You open the Password Control Panel item that raises the soft input panel (SIP).
- You close the SIP.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (December 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 monthly update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2905181 - Last Review: 14 Jan 2014 - Revision: 1