- You have a computer running a version of Windows.
- You have a printer installed with inbox or vendor specific drivers.
- You modify the Printing Preferences of the printer and enable “Grayscale.”
- You have Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 installed.
- You open a PowerPoint presentation that includes multiple color images and or text.
- You open the PowerPower print menu and select "Color."
- You print the PowerPoint document.
In this scenario, you will notice that the printed output of the PowerPoint presentation is in monochrome (black and white) and does not include any grayscale to represent the differences in color.
Article ID: 2905185 - Last Review: 8 Nov 2013 - Revision: 1