The "WinRM client cannot process the request because the server name cannot be resolved. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError:
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenedFailed
- Do one of the following:
- In Windows 8, press the Windows logo key+R to open the Run dialog box, type services.msc, and then press Enter.
- In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start, type services.msc in the Start search field, and then press Enter.
- In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then press Enter.
- In the Services window, double-click Windows Remote Management.
- Set the startup type to Manual, and then click OK.
- Right-click the service, and then click Start.
- Let the service start.
Note If the service was already started but it's not responding, you may have to click Restart.
- Try to connect to Exchange Online again.
Article ID: 2905339 - Last Review: 29 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1