- You have Internet Explorer 11 installed on a computer that is running Windows 8.1.
- You connect to a Microsoft account (formerly known as a Windows Live ID) on the computer.
- You open a website that uses Single Sign-On (SSO) from an IFrame. For example, you open the following website:
- The expected behavior is that SSO works correctly. When you open the website, your Microsoft account is signed in to Bing automatically.
- This issue does not occur on a Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)-based or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1-based computer that has Internet Explorer 11 installed.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to Microsoft Update.
For technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft website:Note This update was first included in security update 2888505.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2907809 - Last Review: 19 Nov 2013 - Revision: 1