- You have a Forefront UAG trunk portal that is configured to perform trunk authentication to an Active Directory or other non-Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) repository.
- You publish an AD FS server by using the built-in (AD FS) 2.0 template.
- You configure an application for single sign-on from the trunk repository.
In this scenario, you may find that single sign-on does not occur, and you have to authenticate again to the AD FS server.
- You upgrade a working configuration to UAG Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3 in some cases.
- You add a new trunk that uses the AD FS repository that is linked to the published AD FS server for trunk authentication.
- You make any change to the AD FS application properties.
Article ID: 2909353 - Last Review: 27 Nov 2013 - Revision: 1