- You have a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based image that contains the following components:
- "Internet Explorer 7.0 Sample Brower" (SYSGEN_IE7_IESAMPLE)
- "Scripting / VBScript" (SYSGEN_VBSCRIPT)
- You run the image on a device.
- You open an HTML page that calls the MsgBox function in VBScript in the Internet Explorer 7 sample browser.
Additionally, if you select View, Internet Options, and Advanced in the Internet Explorer 7 sample browser, and then you select the Display a notification about every script error option under Browsing and click OK, you receive the following error message when you reload the HTML page:
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (November 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2909951 - Last Review: 10 Dec 2013 - Revision: 1