Note This is build 15.0.4675.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous Project Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
- Hotfix KB2910925 for SharePoint Server 2013 December 9, 2014 (Coreserver-x-none.msp; Coreservermui-
- Hotfix KB2910943 for SharePoint Foundation 2013 December 9, 2014 (Sts-x-none.msp)
- Hotfix KB2889878 for SharePoint Server 2013 December 9, 2014 (Vsrvwfe-x-none.msp; Vsrvmui-
- Hotfix KB2910944 for Project Server 2013 December 9, 2014 (Projectserverwfe-x-none.msp; Projectservermui-
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website:
Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.