- Assume that you add actual work to a task in a timesheet and then save it. Later, the project manager publishes another task, and the new task appears on the same timesheet. You add actual work to the new task and you submit the timesheet for approval. In this situation, the timesheet line for approval of the new task is not displayed in the Approval center.
- Assume that you change the working time of the enterprise calendar associated with your project to a nondefault working timesuch as 9:00-17:00. Then you publish a task. You go to the Tasks page in Project Web App (PWA), then you change the finish date and the duration of the task and save the change. In this situation, both the finish hour and the task duration are incorrect.
- Assume that you create a risk or an issue for a project in PWA, then you save it. When you visit a Project Centerview that includes Active Risks and Active Issues fields, the values are always zero.
- Assume that you have a custom field that is defined to include a lookup table and the table contains many values. In this situation, you may be unable to select lookup table values from the custom field on a Project Detail Pages page that shows this field.
- Assume that you apply a filter in the Approval Center in PWA. When you refresh the page, or when you go back to the Approval Center after you visit other pages, the filter is not applied though it is already set in the ribbon.
- When you use a template to create a project in PWA, and the template contains a null task, the project cannot be displayed in Project views, and you may receive the following error message: Additionally, the CPU usage may reach 100 percent.View Failure The view failed to load.
Press OK to reload this view with the default settings. Press Cancel to select another view.
Note A null task is a blank row between rows.
- Assume that you set a baseline for a project, and then you publish and check in the project in PWA. When you open the Schedule project details page, the baseline value is incorrect. For example, the baseline value should be $1.00. However, it is displayed as $100.00.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You visit the Project Center and you drill into a project.
- You select the Schedule project detail page.
- You click the Tasks tab in the ribbon.
- You view the list of views that you have access to.
- Consider the following scenario:
When you try to check in an item in the library, you may receive the similar error message.Sorry, something went wrong
- You browse to a PWA site.
- You click the Gear icon on the top-right-corner, then click Site contents, and then click Project Detail Pages.
- You select an item in the library, then click the Files tab, and then click the Edit Properties button.
An unexpected error has occurred.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
Registry InformationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix package, you must have either the public update March 12, 2013 update for Project Server 2013 (KB2768001) or Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
Article ID: 2910944 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2