- You have the Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) role installed on a server that is running Windows Server 2012.
- You create an XML Paper Specification (XPS) document, and you set a permission that has an expiration date.
- You log on to a Windows 7-based client computer by using a down-level user account, then you open the XPS document and you view the permission.
- The expected behavior is that the following information is displayed in the EUL:
- The issue also occurs in Microsoft Office client applications (such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint).
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update rollup 2911101. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2912228 - Last Review: 14 Jan 2014 - Revision: 1