Additionally, the following event is logged in Application log:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
Note For Windows Server 2012, type run on the Start screen, and then click Run in the results list.
- In the Open box, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK. The Local Group Policy Editor starts.
- Expand Computer Configuration, expand Windows Settings, expand Security Settings, expand Local Policies, and then click Security Optons.
- In the list of policies, double-click System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing, and then select Disabled.
- Click OK.
- Exit the Local Group Policy Editor.
Article ID: 2918655 - Last Review: 25 Feb 2014 - Revision: 1