- 2918245 "Landscape (flipped)" orientation is changed to "Landscape" when you sign out of Windows 8.1
- 2918573 Compliance check is incorrect when you use Exchange ActiveSync to perform a compliance check in Windows 8.1
- 2919827 Gridview items are blurry when you zoom in or zoom out in Windows 8.1
- 2920136 Netflix users encounter error H7353 when resuming movie playback from a previously saved bookmark in Windows 8.1
- 2920196 You cannot create or change the name of a debugger named pipe for a VM when it is running in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2920217 WIA image processing filter fails when you scan from Devices and Printers in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2920469 You cannot change the schedule for CAU self-updating mode in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 by using CAU GUI
- 2921059 Windows Location Provider fails the geolocation lookup in Windows 8.1
- 2921066 Computer never goes to sleep even if the timer is set in Windows 8.1
- 2921101 Video frame rate is low in remote sessions to a Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual machine
- 2922809 First letter of an autocorrect suggestion is not capitalized in Windows 8.1
- 2922812 Shutdown time is longer when shutting down from the Start hint context menu in Windows 8.1
- 2922817 Error 8e5e0530 when installing Windows Store apps in a Windows 8.1 system that was deployed by using the CopyProfile unattend setting
- 2922850 Stop error 0x9F in the Usbhub.sys driver in Windows 8.1
- 2923125 Hotfix randomizes the DSM task creation time in Windows 8.1
- 2923126 Application crashes when the search path is constructed for non-static dependencies of the module in Windows 8.1
- 2923551 You cannot obtain a developer license by using only the keyboard in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2924014 0xD1 Stop error occurs when running tests in 3DMark on a Windows 8.1-based computer
- 2878604 Drive is unexpectedly mapped to the root of a nested share in Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
- 2922514 White line appears when printing an image by using an XPS printer driver in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- 2866345 "AD / SYSVOL version mismatch" message is displayed unexpectedly in the Group Policy Results report in Windows
How to obtain the update
Windows UpdateThis update is available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is installed automatically.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you install this update through Windows Update immediately.
Microsoft Download CenterYou can also obtain the stand-alone update package through the Microsoft Download Center. For more information, go to the Microsoft Download Center, and then search for KB2919394.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows RT 8.1.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any previously released update.
Article ID: 2919394 - Last Review: 20 Oct 2014 - Revision: 1