- You have a report that contains some column groups in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) or SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services (SSRS 2014).
- You define some expressions that contain a Lookup function for the row header cell property of the column groups.
- You export the report to a PDF format file.
Note This issue occurs in the following situations:
- You use hard page-break renderers, such as TIFF or PDF.
- You use soft page-break renderers, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Web archive (MHTML), or HTML. When there are no detail rows or constant values in detail rows of the column groups, the issue occurs.
Article ID: 2919584 - Last Review: 21 Apr 2014 - Revision: 1