- You cannot change baseline or default roles.
- The limited scope of a role group triggers an error in EAC.
- Change an SSA baseline role group. A new role group should be created if changes to the baselines are required.
- Change a non-SSA role group, such as the Public Folder Management group. This is a built-in Exchange role group that cannot be changed.
- Add a non-SSA management role assignment to a custom SSA role group.
- Double-click the SSA custom role group.
- Make the appropriate modifications to the management roles that are assigned to the role group.
- Change the Write Scope setting to Default.
- Click Save.
Article ID: 2920209 - Last Review: 7 Jul 2014 - Revision: 1