- You start the camera application on a Windows RT 8.1, a Windows 8.1 or a Windows Server 2012 R2-based device.
- A high definition (HD) resolution is configured in the camera application option.
- You have a Media Foundation Transform (MFT0) driver or a MFT0 sample driver installed.
- The non-HD resolution is selected and a non-HD resolution preview is displayed if a MFT0 sample driver is installed.
- Although the HD resolution can be selected, a non-HD resolution preview is displayed if a MFT0 driver is installed.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update 2919355. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2920367 - Last Review: 19 May 2014 - Revision: 1