Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Improvements and fixesFixes the following issue:
Consider the following scenario:
- You enable the Room Finder feature by configuring Room List Distribution Groups in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- You set the work hours to a length of time that's over 12 hours on the Calendar tab in the Outlook Options dialog box. For example, you set the start time to 03:00 and the end time to 23:00.
- You create a meeting request for a meeting that's scheduled to start after the first 12 working hours. For example, you schedule the meeting to start at 15:30.
Note This problem does not occur if you schedule the meeting to start within the first 12 working hours (for example, at 14:30).
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB2920703 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB2920703 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 2920703 - Last Review: 19 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2