- You have a single publisher database that has two or more transactional publications in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
- These publications are all serviced by the same log reader agent and each publication consists of one or more articles. There are no overlapping articles between publications.
- The log reader agent is stopped, or has developed some latency because of high data change activity at the publisher database.
- The distribution agents for the subscriptions are running either in continuous mode or with a very frequent schedule.
- Add a new subscription that is not initialized from a snapshot by setting the synchronization type to "replication support only," "initialize with backup," or "initialize from lsn."
- Add a new article to a publication that already has a subscription with a synchronization type of "replication support only," "initialize with backup," or "initialize from lsn."
Error 2627, "Violation of %ls constraint '%.*ls'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object '%.*ls'."
Article ID: 2922526 - Last Review: 30 Jun 2014 - Revision: 1