- Device Initiated Power Management (DIPM) is enabled on the computer. Generally, this feature is enabled by changing the power scheme from Balanced to Power Saver, and by using the powercfg command.
- The computer uses a non-Connected Standby Intel Haswell system that uses a Lynx Point Rev4 chipset.
- The computer uses a SATA drive that doesn’t implement Automatic Partial to Slumber (APS) transitions, or there is a problem with implementing it.
- Change power plan to Balanced.
- Start Command Prompt as administrator, and then run the following commands:
powercfg /setacvalueindex scheme_max sub_disk 0b2d69d7-a2a1-449c-9680-f91c70521c60 1
powercfg /setdcvalueindex scheme_max sub_disk 0b2d69d7-a2a1-449c-9680-f91c70521c60 1
- Change the power plan back to Power Saver.
Article ID: 2922899 - Last Review: 15 Jan 2014 - Revision: 1