- You have a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 subsite.
- The subsite has unique permissions that aren't inherited from the parent site collection.
- The Limited-access user permission lockdown mode site collection feature is enabled for the parent site collection where the subsite exists.
- You share a list on the subsite with a user, and you provide at least edit permissions.
- When the user tries to add a file to the list by using the drag files here functionality, he or she receives the following error message:Error with request to the server: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.
Article ID: 2923787 - Last Review: 5 May 2016 - Revision: 1