Event ID: 26001
Task Category: None
Got null results from Select Connection from Msvm_SyntheticEthernetPortSettingData where InstanceId='Microsoft:4DB9D08C-D75B-483A-BC3E-5AA19B5FC50B\\335614F9-B1BA-45EE-A2DD-2168B7F86CDC'
- Open the System Center Operations Manager console.
- Select Authoring, click Management Pack Objects, and then click Rules.
- Click Find, and then locate the following rules.
Note If the console is scoped, click Scope at the top of the screen to remove the scoping on the view and display all rules.
- Virtual port sent Bytes per second
- Virtual port received Bytes per second
- Right-click each rule, click Overrides, click Disable the Rule, and then click For all objects of class: Virtual Port.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, select a management pack in which to store the override.
Note We recommend that you do not save the override to the default management pack. Instead, you can save the override to “Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager Overrides,” or create a new management pack.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 2924512 - Last Review: 1 Jul 2014 - Revision: 1