- You have Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014 installed on a computer.
- You run a query to delete or insert a large set of data in a database.
- You have a trigger defined on the target table.
- The query in the trigger joins the inserted or deleted table with other tables.
- Parallelism is enabled and SQL Server tries to use a parallel query execution plan to execute this trigger query.
Note The access violation occurs in the sqlmin!HoBtAccess::Init function. A memory dump file is generated when this issue occurs.
Article ID: 2927511 - Last Review: 21 Apr 2014 - Revision: 1