- You have a terminal server that is running Windows Server 2012.
- You create a terminal server session to the terminal server through a client computer.
- The client computer redirects a printer to the terminal server session by using the Terminal Service Easy Print feature.
- You use the redirected printer to print a Microsoft Excel 2013 worksheet. The Width and Height property of the worksheet setting is set to a 1 page value.
Note You can find the drop-down lists for the Width property and Height property under the Page Layout tab.
Update informationFor more information about how to obtain update rollup 2928678, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Do not use the Terminal Services Easy Print redirection feature. You can install a required printer driver on the terminal server and then print an Excel worksheet by using the printer.
Article ID: 2927910 - Last Review: 11 Mar 2014 - Revision: 1