- Go to https://partners.microsoft.com.
- Sign in as the admin for your expired organization:
- If your organization is expired, you will see a page that presents the status of the organization:
- Alternatively, users can also click on Membership Status in the navigation and select Re-Enroll:
- Review and accept the legal agreement, and proceed by clicking Sign Up:
- You are now re-enrolled:
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2931688 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2