- You have applied Cumulative Update 4 for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or a later version update for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- You create a pivot table by using one measure and several dimension attributes in SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS 2012).
- You filter on a specific item, and then you remove the filter from one of the dimensions.
- In the filter condition, there is a previous query (query 1) that has a sub select, and a subsequent query (query 2) runs on a perspective.
- Both query 1 and query 2 run under the same role.
- The space sought by query 2 can be satisfied from the space of query 1 (without the sub select slice).
- There is a calculation on query 1 as well as on query 2, and this causes the results to be cached and then searched in the global formula engine cache.
Article ID: 2932559 - Last Review: 27 Jun 2014 - Revision: 1